E-learning (creating virtual education content)
The production of electronic content derived from the word “E-Content” means providing content on the Internet
It is using modern multimedia technologies.
Safirehsheh Engineering Department, electronic content production has also taken tangible steps and has allocated a separate department to the production unit.
The process of producing electronic content (Content)
1- Get the text of the course as the main reference to be provided by the professor and convert these texts to digital format (Digitize).
2- Establishing coordination meetings with the presence of professor and director of production department. The purpose of these meetings is to determine the extent to which content is made available. Implementation scheduling, photo, music, film, etc., and determine the implementation and educational and behavioral goals of each section.
3. Segmenting and assigning smaller subsets.
4. With the production of the introductory version, in accordance with the standard Scorm standard, the electronic content produced by the professor and the group’s evaluated team and the proposed ones are applied.
5. The final version is complete and will be ready for installation on the LMS. Possible problems will be resolved after installation.
Features and Features of Digital Content Courses
1- There are buttons for controlling the run, stop, move forward, move back, beginning lesson lesson
2- View the total time spent and the remaining time
3- Ability to increase the volume of the author’s voice or complete sound cut
4- Ability to view information about the author of the course (photo, degree, resume, etc.)
5- Ability to view a list of all the contents of a lesson is placed next to the template so that the user can click on the name of each course to view the corresponding file.
6- Ability to view texts (relevant lesson text) and the ability to print from the contents of the booklet
7- Ability to search course titles along with a series of keywords in all course files in English and Persian
8- The existence of buttons on pages as a tool tip, which is easier for student guidance
9. It is possible to resize pages in both normal and fullscreen modes.
10. Possibility of classroom content to be displayed in a seasonal or thematic view
11- Ability to record important notes at a specific time
12. Can play videos related to the lesson
13. The feasibility of using four-way self-tests is to fill in the vacancy-connecting the correct sentences to each other, announcing the final result to the user, along with the response rate by season and not referring to the next chapter if not obtained. Necessary score
14. There is a guide to using shortcut keys for the user
15. It is possible to move the length of the player’s location to the point by clicking on it and specifying the total time of the file
Course Content Features
1. A generated content should interact with the user as much as possible and be interactive
2- Matching the size and color of the font and the color of the background and using a combination of colors that are legible and less tired of the eye.
3- Using the forms of the charts and formulas desired by the author to better understand the user’s course content animated
4. Synchronization between text, charts, formulas and … with the author’s voice to enhance user learning
5. The volume of the content of the courses for the user’s online use of this content
6. Specify the title as a chapter and subject in the form of a lesson
7- The use of educational videos such as laboratories, workshops … to better understand the practical environments
Some projects done:
In the field of electronic materials production, we have been developing e-books for English language schools of various academic disciplines in the country.
(English for the students of social sciences (ll
(English for the students Humaniities (ll
English for the Students of Theology & Islamic Sciences
English for students of Engineering
برخی نمونه کارهای تولیدمحتوا آموزش مجازی
Types of graphical content production:
Content Generation We implement graphic e-learning in a variety of ways based on the needs of the customer.
1- Convert images to 2D animation
2. Convert images to 3D animation
The events are animated for the user, the difference between this type and the production of interactive simulation content is that the user will no longer be able to make changes and view the result.
E-commerce content production:
Types of electronic content production, in addition to the ability to implement in the form of a soft-file media application, can also be built on for mobile to run on the computer, so the user can always have the educational software.
This type of content creation is the latest generation of content.
Text content production
All parts are based on text
Some Features Sections:
Creating a virtual classroom
Ability to test a woman with online refinement
Possibility to implement exercises with drag mode
Ability to dictate words with online refinement
Possibility to create rational text