The catalog is Kalanma, Carnama, the Office for Consumer Goods, Activities and Occupations
– ie the list of goods or services
– That is, the information presented is smaller and smaller, with a description of the coordinates and the subtlety of the goods or services in question
– The catalog is in fact a guide to goods and services, and contains a list of manufactured goods by an institution and factory, and it can include the introduction of businesses and service, social and cultural institutions.
– In a catalog, the name of any product, model, number or shape and image of the technical specification and the essential description of that product or service is inserted in order to help the buyer in a better choice.
– Some catalogs are made available to people to order purchases to request their goods according to the catalogs of the stores they are looking for.
Designing a catalog is a type of advertising in the field of production, trade and services that can play a significant role in establishing direct communication and how to transfer concepts and exchange information to the audience.
The creation of a catalog in the world of propaganda did not last long. In the middle of the 20th century, the industrial man with the capitalist society of that time, at one time, was able to use the design of the catalog and the design of a promotional brochure as a means of communication that other tools and ideas of the past, such as announcements and Monochrome trays and in-person presentations and words did not meet the needs of the manufacturers. Inevitably, in order to create incentives, compete and introduce the market for products and products delivered to the market, they have created a new way of graphic phenomena so that “audiences” can at the right time with the descriptions and images included in this advertisement. To get acquainted with the products and services provided by the center. The emergence of product diversification for the consumer society and the flourishing industry of the new post-World War II era has affected the realm of advertising that another product produced without extensive advertising did not have a place in the market at that time. Inevitably, in order to guide the wider community of thought, there has to be some thought to use the newer method to get the existing market out of competition, and this has led to the need for innovation in the field of graphics. Designing and cataloging was a great tool for audiences to read and see images in order to get more familiar with products produced in less time and time. Knowledge of production in both quantitative and qualitative terms, the introduction of various branches of production, the introduction of structure and technical specifications through written text, the image of the contact with the products or services provided and … all were all of the measured performance of the catalog . In the early setting, the creation and design of the catalog of its shape was a back and forth sheet that looked more like a tracery, but on the cover of it was the weather. In the early 1970s, its dimensions were defined as standard 30 × 21 in France. According to this definition, the design of catalogs is usually more than two leaves, and in addition to expressing the image of written texts to introduce and attract and direct the contacts. The most important reason for using the catalog is to enable people to identify products and services “without the need for mediation” and to see the products and study them in a “good opportunity” for being “transportable” as well as an alternative to poster and other Promotional items.
Catalog catalogs are often introduced in two ways:
1. It is a means to introduce a product or service from several products or services provided. (One product)
2. Or the task of introducing several new products or services with different functions. (Multi product)
What should be considered in the design of good catalogs:
1. Summary of the introduction of the name and function of the brand and the identification of activities at the beginning of the topics of the catalog.
2. Introduction of the scores and production ratings (standard – ISOs) and …
3. Introducing more about the latest and greatest designs and services.
4. Provide information and guidance to the audience through the insertion of technical specifications – the services provided – specific capabilities and the distinctive features of similar products, whether in the past production of the factory or in the current market.
5. The existence of images and texts in the catalog makes it easy and easy for the reader to make decisions and choices, and he is quick to see and read the aforementioned time choices and decisions.
6. The catalog offers a comparative view. In this way, the audience or contacts from the several products introduced for the model – quality – user – strength and, most importantly, the cost of the planned purchase, etc., can choose and buy one that is consistent with his terms.
7. By entering the address, telephone and URL, it can provide additional information to the contact.